- Stick 2 card blanks on top of each other to create a 3-panel card. Make sure the front panels overlap each other, then close the card with the left panel on top.
- Open the card and on the front left panel, measure about 1/3 of the way from the top-left corner and then about 2/3 of the way from the bottom-right corner. Cut a diagonal line between these 2 points making sure to stop at the fold.
- Close the card so that the right panel is on top. Measure 2/3 of the way down from the top-right corner and 1/3 of the way up from the bottom-left corner. Cut a diagonal line between the 2 points, again making sure to stop at the fold.
- Trim 1/2 - 3/4" from the shorter edge of both front panels.
- Matte and layer the different card panels (I used Basic Grey patterned and miscellaneous purple card).
- Decorate as desired
Well the card is on its way to Michelle and I hope it brings her some pleasure. Reading her blog it sounds as if she is being flooded.
- A Spoon Full of Sugar - kickin' it for Michelle
- Paper Sundaes - lots of layers
- Karen's Doodles - UK - shaped cards (I know this looks rectangular when closed but open it up and it's definitely not)
- By the Cute & Girly - warm summer days
- Allsorts Challenge - summer days
- Totally Gorjuss - thinking of you
- Stamp, Scrap & Doodle - animals