- 1st stop was Kamloops with its wonderful Riverside Park (swimming in the river, absolutely huge spray-park and a death-defying playground).
- 2nd stop was Golden which was pretty dull but we had the hotel swimming pool & hot tub all to ourselves!
- 3rd stop was Drumheller (or Dinosaur Central as the locals think of it) where we camped, visited the world's best dinosaur museum (the Royal Tyrrell) and explored the local Hoodoos (more on that when I get the scrapbook pages done).
- 4th stop was Calgary, where we met my parents, my sister and her 2 girls for 2 days at the Calgary Zoo.
- The final stop was Edmonton where we enjoyed the farm life at my sister's place
I hope to have more layouts from the holiday soon, just need my hands to recover from all the fussy cutting!
One Stop Craft Challenge - not a card
Stamp, Scrap & Doodle - use kraft
Papertake Weekly - 3-2-1; 3 pages, 2 journalling spots, 1 patterned paper
By the Cute & Girly - animal antics