Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Cats in the garden

Update: I'm just thrilled to report that my second card was chosen as card of the week over at Digi's With Attitude. Woo hoo! I can hardly wait to spend the gift certificate that I've won. Thanks!


----------------------------------------------------
The rain has been pouring down and I really need for Spring to arrive, but unfortunately I don't have control over Mother Nature. But I can make Spring cards so I pulled out a couple of fun Bugaboo images, some flower-filled Basic Grey papers and my freshest Copic colours and got to work. I'm looking forward to sending these cards out to friends who are suffering the winter blah's.


Challenges:
Crafty Cardmakers - flowers
Digi's with Attitude - add raindrops (I added Stickles to make the drops stand out in card #2)
Fab 'n Funky - use a digi
Fuzzy Wuzzy - animal; anything goes
Quirky Crafts - in the spring garden
Simon Says Stamps - animal antics
Stamps 'r Us - animals
Stamp Something - cute somethings (nothing cuter than a cat)

16 comments:

  1. These are both lovely cards! My fav is the second one! Thanks for putting it forward for the Digi's With Attitude! Challenge. Good luck & hope to see you again!
    Hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both so adorable! I love the image on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards Shelly, love bugaboo thank you for joining Quirky crafts Challenge and don't forget to pop back Friday and vote for your top three and get your blogging buggies to vote for you!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shelley I love your cards! Especially since I'm on the Bug A Boo Stamps DT too :) thank for playing in our challenge at Stamps R Us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these cat a bird images! Very Cute Cards! Thanks for joining us at The Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards! Thanks for joining us at Quirky crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards, both just what are needed to cheer someone these bleak winter days. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards, perfect reminder that Spring isn't far away! Love your stickles raindrops:-)
    thanks for joining us at Digi's with Attidude and good luck!
    Claire xx
    (DWA GDT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute and cheerful!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards thanks for joining us at Digi's With Attitude!
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute little cards for spring! Just adorable.
    Thanks for playing along at Stamps R Us Challenges.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh these are so beautiful and adorable too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both of your cards are just adorable. I love those fun images. Basic Grey paper is always fun to see too. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog. I hope to see more of your lovely creations again soon.
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great cards, the images are super cute. Thanks for joining us at Digi's with Attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those images are so sweet and fun! Love your cards, thanks for playing along with Fab N Funky!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is adorable!
    Thanks for playing at TFWC this month!
    Hugs
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete