Wednesday, April 27, 2011

ABC Christmas Challenge Profile

This week Feline Playful (and me as the team lead) is being profiled on the ABC Christmas Challenge blog! Please check it out and leave a comment!

As part of the guest profile I was asked to make a card for this week's challenge - "I" is for "indigo" and "ice". I've been wanting to use this new Dreamweavers stencil and after seeing the inspiration picture (see below) I had the idea of gluing dewdrops onto some of the embossed berries. I'm loving my clean & simple Christmas card!

Challenges:
ABC Christmas Challenge - "I" is for "indigo" and "ice"
Claudia & Co - Clean & simple
Totally Gorjuss - bling it on (glitter on patterned paper, dewdrops)

6 comments:

  1. The cards are beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelly Thank you for agreeing to join us I so love your card is perfect so C&S and so pretty!

    Thank you also for the brilliant Playful Feline too!

    hugs Samantha ABC Christmas Challenge :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Shelly :-) I love the embossing and simple design ,,, stunning !! :-)

    thanks for agreeing to join us on the ABC Christmas challenge :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is a brilliant interpretation of the challenge - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Totally Gorjuss.
    Hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous. So pretty and elegant.
    It is nice to have you join us on the ABC Christms Challenge this week. Carissa:)

    ReplyDelete