Open album (inside)
Open album (outside)
First page, inset into front cover
Last page, inset into back cover
Key to heart page: I painted & distressed an Ezee Pzee heart and then overlaid it on a painted Ezee Pzee key. The swirls on the bottom of the key are Basic Grey rub-ons. For the page itself I used some scrap cardboard (I tore the outside layer off to reveal the corrugation, then inked and distressed it).
Birdcage page: The birdcage is cut from a Tim Holtz die and is painted and popped up in the middle to give dimension. The bird and branch are both Ezee Pzee. I love when I can mix & match embellishments from different designers!
Butterfly page: This is my favourite page because it is so subtle. I misted the Ezee Pzee birdcage and butterfly wth a mix of green, terra cotta and pearl mists. I used the same twine to create the bow on the cage as I used to attach the pages in the album. The border strip and small journalling spot are both Bo Bunny stickers.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog and looking at my latest Ezee Pzee Dezign project. I encourage you to check out what the rest of the team did with the materials (trust me, you won't be disappointed because these ladies totally rock!).
Ezee Pzee Dezign Team
- Basic Grey Challenge - Shabby chic (& BG rub-ons)
- City Crafter Challenge - Use paint and recycled cardboard
- Fairy Tale Challenge - Anything but a card
- One Stop Craft - Texture
- Papercrafting Journey - Anything goes
- Partytime Tuesdays - Anything goes
- Scrapmaster's Paradise - Colour combo (one of my favourite colour combos as you can see from the album)
- Tuesday Throwdown - DIY embellishments