Monday, August 8, 2011

A little birdie told me

Today's card is a pretty simple one - I coloured a stamped image from Whipper Snapper using the Paper Pals colour challenge combo as my guide. The sketch is from Midnight Madness. I used Basic Grey's Life of the Party background paper and embellishment (the flower). Once again I've left off any sentiment so that I can use the card for a multitude of occasions although I am leaning towards using it as a congratulations card ("A little birdie told me you ...").

 



Challenges:

8 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Shelley. Love the little image.
    Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks and good luck. Hope to see you again soon.
    Steph xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card is so cute

    Diane
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelley this is such a fun and sweet image and I just love the dp you've used as your background. Very cute! Thanks for playing along with us this week.
    Hugs,
    Charlotte
    MMSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Thank you for joining us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. I hope you will join us again as I can't wait to see your next creation!
    ~Hugs,
    Valerie M
    Priscillastyles Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! I love Whipper Snapper stamps and you did this one justice! Great job. Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week and good luck

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! Wow what an adorable image! Simply perfect take on the sketch challenge at Midnight Madness! Thanks so much for joining us this week!
    Denise
    MMDT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Shelley! What a lovely, fun card! I'm sure whoever receives it will love it.

    Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks and good luck :).

    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card Shelley, I love that image & the paper matches perfectly :)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete