I wanted to use an unexpected colour palette for this card. Codi is so sweet looking, but I just know she has some attitude (check out the t-shirt). I decided on papers from the Basic Grey June Bug collection. The flowers are all fussy-cut from a pattened paper in the set. The paper ribbon is also part of a larger pattern. You absolutely can't tell in the photo but my favourite part of this card is the "lip gloss" (glossy accents added to the lips).
In addition to the Pollycraft DT challenge, I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- Pollycraft Challenge - image
- Totally Papercrafts - sketch
- Creative Cottage - flowers
- Crafty Calendar Challenge - flower power
- Basic Grey, June Bug patterned papers
- glossy accents
- unknown cream cardstock
- Copic markers (see colours below)
Thanks for looking and wish me luck in the Design Team submission. The competition is extremely stiff so I don't expect to be selected but it's worth a try!