I tried something new by colouring the image using Photoshop instead of using my Copics or pencil crayons. I'm not sure how I feel about the result - it is much smoother/more consistent, but doesn't have the same home-made feel to it. I did love how easy it was to match colours though! After scanning in the patterned paper, I was able to easily pick up the colours and move them onto my project.
- Doodle Dragon Studio Challenge - Easter
- Totally Papercrafts - let's go digital (the image is a digi-stamp and is coloured digitally)
- Scrap, Stamp & Doodle - wings (lots of wings between the dragon and chick)
- Unscripted Sketches - sketch
- Cute Card Thursday - use ovals or egg shapes
- Digital stamp, Dustin Pike Doodle Dragon Studio
- Easter egg die cut, Quickutz
- Hatching Easter egg die cut, Quickutz
- Patterned papers, Basic Grey "Sugar Rush"
- Ribbon , stash
- Sentiment, Microsoft Word wordArt