Saturday, October 23, 2010

It's a jungle out there

Today's card is inspired by the One Stop Craft Challenge picture inspiration challenge. When I saw the picture I immediately thought jungle due to the palm fronds and rattan furniture. And it just so happened that I had a set of Bugaboo images all coloured and waiting for the right project!


I don't have a lot to say about this project as it is all pretty self-explanatory. I chose the sketch from Sketchy Colors for my design and aside from adding some vine tendrils off the two outside images, the card is quite straight-forward. Except, of course, for the odd size! I'll be making a special envelope to fit this extra long card!

Challenges:
One Stop Craft Challenge - picture inspiration
Sketchy Colors - sketch
Tuesday Throwdown - anything goes

4 comments:

  1. Cute, cute card. Love the images. Lovely sketch to follow to a 'T'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such fun Shelley and suits the sketch perfectly. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic card , i love the sweet images
    thanks for joining us at OSCC this week and good luck !.
    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card, images & colours, thanks for joining in at OSCC. Janet

    ReplyDelete