CDAC's second colour challenge. Don't you just adore how sweet and feminine the cat looks? I used last week's sketch from Midnight Madness for the layout and then added a single embellishment - the flowered branch - made using a Sizzix diecut.
Fairy Cake Tilly" is a freebie (that you can still get!) from Digital Doodling. I kept this card very simple as well because the design paper is just so darned bright.
I may not use much more of the free paper pack, but at least I met my personal challenge and used a couple of sheets of it!
- Crafty Catz - flowers
- Crafty Emma - bold & bright
- Fairy Knoll - flowers
- Just Us Girls - make your own flowers
- Pile It On - punch it
- Sisterhood of Crafters - anything goes
- Stamp Fairy - homemade flowers
- Top Tip Tuesday - girlie
- Tuesday Taggers - feel the love