After colouring the little elf, I added some white fun flock to the pom poms and hat brim. There are also some gold Stickles on the bell at the end of his hat. I contemplated adding Glossy Accents to the candy cane but decided against it because I worried that the shine would look too splashy for such a vintage/muted card.
I used a sketch from Pixie Cottage although I have to admit to leaving out the corner adornments. I tried a lot of different things but they all just looked too busy. Probably should have made the card square so that there would've been room. Even without, I quite like this card. It's simple but interesting. And the folded frame gives it great dimension.
- ABC Christmas Challenge - use a digi, 2 patterned papers and 2 or more embellishments
- Cards For Men - MASCULINE and a Recipe: 1 Image, 2 Design Papers, 3 Embellishments (I used brads, ribbon and fun flock)
- Catch The Bug - different fold
- Christmas Inspirations - Christmas
- Do You Stack Up? - dots
- Fairy Fun Fridays - use fine print (the large pp has text forming the pattern)
- Karber Christmas - use a digital stamp
- Pixie Cottage - Sketch