Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Merry Christmoose

I've been shopping (again) and picked up some great new digital stamps from Bugaboo. These 2 cards are made using Christmoose from their Make It Snappy set. These images are pre-framed with a great sentiment so all you really need to do is colour and stick. And urghhh, I went over to their site so I could hyperlink this post and they've added more images to the set so I guess I'll be shopping some more later today!

One last thing, I'll be donating these cards to Send A Smile 4 Kids (Canada) so they can be shared with kids at B.C. Children's Hospital.

This first card uses Basic Grey patterned papers and a super-simple design.

Challenges:



This card uses the latest sketch from Eat Sleep Stamp along with some Basic Grey scrap and die cut trees from a freebie I got last year in a magazine.

Challenges:

11 comments:

  1. Hey Shelley! Your Christmoose is sooo cute! Both cards are awesome and the kids are going to love them. Thanks for joining in our challenge and your kind comments. Good luck in the drawings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, very cute image. Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week
    hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely cards, thanks for joining us at CRAFTY CATZ, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this little moose! Your cards are adorable and the colors are right up my alley! The trees are my favorite part and how you incorporated them into the sketch. Thank you for playing along with Sketchy Thursday!
    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable image, love the trees with your color choice! Thanks for joining us this week @ SAS 4 Kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh this is one awesome creation, I just love colour theme, fabulous image and just perfectly coloured, its just perfect for our challenge this week,

    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Use a Digi Challenge I hope you can join us again next week


    Good Luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :-)x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so cute, I am sure it would brighten any childs day! Thanks so much for playing with us at Paper Creations Ink and our Holiday Card Drive for kids.

    xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful cards. I just love the cute little moose. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards. I love the moose. Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge.

    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fun cards and great of you to donate them to the kids! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun! Thanks so much for joining us in our 'use a freebie' challenge at My Partner in Crafting Crime,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete