Tim Holtz's October tag for 2015 introduces his new Halloween dimensional dies. I've been eyeing them in the store but haven't broken down yet (it's bound to happen) but I tried to capture some of the elements he used in his tag with what I already have. I'm not totally satisfied with the "wrinkle-free" distress look for the background. Tim got beautiful splotches on his but mine worked out much more consistent. Since I don't have any of the dimensional dies I settled for his die cut heart which I inked and painted. It's popped up slightly to show the background tag colour. The rest of the embellishments are paint and rub-ons.
- Distress inks: blueprint, hickory smoke
- #8 manila tags
- Dylusions paint
- Basic Grey rubons