Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge #4

Challenge #4 at Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge Blog was to create a card using anything BUT a standard fold. I decided to try a stair fold that was used by Lydia Bancroft in her design team sample.



The stamp is one of my favorites from Mo - the two cats are just enjoying themselves so thoroughly. And I'm pretty sure that they are not singing in tune.

I coloured the images with Copics and then added some stickles for extra shine (glitter is always good!). The presents on the front "step" are a cardstock sticker. The "Fa La La" was printed off my computer.

1 comment:

  1. ...and a fabulous job you've made of it too!! :0) Great card x
    Thanks for joining in Mo's challenge...there's a new one coming today so hope you'll join us again x

    ReplyDelete