Monday, November 30, 2009

Over-decorated ...

I had lots of fun creating this card for a challenge on Mo's Digital Challenge Blog. The challenge was to create a Christmas scene using at least 2 of Mo's images. When I looked through my stamps, the first idea that really grabbed me was a mental image of the animals in "Coexist" decorated like a Christmas tree with Sam (from "Sam in Trouble") sheepishly looking on. I don't know if I truly captured the idea but I tried with a string of lights, a glittery star and a set of antlers.



What was used:
  • Basic Grey, "Eskimo Kisses", patterned paper
  • Art Impressions stamp (antlers)
  • Stickles glitter glue, multiple colours
  • Copic markers
  • Font, "Scrap Kids"

4 comments:

  1. Excellent images and the font is fantastic, you truely outdid yourself this time. WOOHOO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling.. what a great combo of images. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Mo's challenge. Hugs, Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea, and I love the sentiment you came up with! Glad you could share it with us in Mo's challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too funny, Sam looks so proud of his "tree". Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Mo's Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete