Thursday, December 16, 2010

Mice in the house

The house is over-run with mice ... or is it just over-run with House Mouse? I decided to use House Mouse stamps for the bulk of my Christmas cards this year. I had such fun experimenting with different Copic colours, as well as trying to improve my shading techniques. I'm quite pleased with how the bows turned out (card #1).





Anyway, this is just a quick post as I don't have much time before running out to my son's Christmas concert. I just love this time of year!!!



Challenges:
Winter Wonderland - Christmas baubles
Midnight Madness - sketch (card #2 uses MMSC83; card #3 uses MMSC84)
Crafty Ho's - red & green (card #3)
Stamping Vacation - no no: no punches (card #1)
Paper Sundaes - no square or rectangle (card #2)
Top Tip Tuesday - Christmas inspired
Creative Inspirations - anything goes Christmas

10 comments:

  1. Eeek! Dear Shelley,

    I just love your House-Mouse Designs® creations and I agree with you the bows came out beautifully. It would be great if you wouldn't mind uploading it and other House-Mouse Designs®, HappyHoppers® and/or Gruffies® on to our web site. You can click on the link below to check this out.
    Click here

    Thanks so much.

    Barry Percy
    Co-Owner/Co-Founder
    House-Mouse Designs, Inc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my these are absolutely gorgeous wonderful House Mouse cards thank you for sharing them with us at Creative Inspirations.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable are these creations, I love HM stamps and your designs are gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week. Have a wonderful Christmas.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful HM creations! Thanks for entering our Paper Sundaes challenge this week!

    Lisa M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards, I love these little mice they are super cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. All adorable! Gotta love those mice and their antics!

    Thanks for joining in on Stamping Vacation's challenges! This earns you entry in the Jan 1st gift certificates drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sorry I am running behind but wanted to tell you that I loved your card and I am happy you decided to play along with the Crafty Ho's! I hope you will join us this week for a great sketch challenge!
    Tammy (DT Member)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fabulous cards Shelley and beautifully coloured!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such cute Christmas cards, love the images and colours you have chosen. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations, hope to see you next time. Good luck! Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too cute!!! Thanks for sharing at Stamping Vacation!

    ReplyDelete