I tend to think of chefs in terms of their crisp white jackets so I kept the page clean and simple with a fair amount of white space and a minimum of embellishments. I picked up the papers and embellishment packs ("What's Cookin" SRM stickers and Doodlebug Cute Cuts tags) on my way to a crop and created the page without having the photo with me. So imagine my surprise when I got home and discovered that the blue matched the cover of Chef Michael Smith's cookbook and the burgundy accents matched my sweater - totally coincidental!
To create the page, I started with an off-centre patterned paper that I tore along the top. I then added a strip of burgundy striped paper along the bottom and then used the same paper to matte the title onto. The words along the top (do they apply to the food or to the chef? hmmm?) are clear stickers. I grouped two tags from the embellishment pack, along with a sentiment sticker for the bottom corner.
- A Spoonful Of Sugar - tags (I added a tag in the bottom right)
- Creative Cottage - tags (I added a tag in the bottom right)
- Simon Says Stamp - 1 image, 2 DP, 3 embellishments (brad, tag, stickers)
- Tuesday Throwdown - tags (I added a tag in the bottom right)
- Scrapbook Challenges - inspired by picture (I love the blue!)