Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Tulips for my mother

Here's another card made using peel-off outline stickers. In this case I used Copic markers to colour in the different elements - I'm really happy with how the plant pot looks against the kraft cardstock! For my design I used this week's sketch from Cardmadfairy - I can't enter the card into the challenge because I didn't use a digi but I loved the sketch and wanted to use it anyway. The papers (except for the kraft cardstock) are all from Bo Bunny.

Challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Love how you used the peel off. Lovely card.

    Thanks so much for joining us on Paperplay this week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. My this is lovely and thanks for entering it into the Diva's by Design flower challenge. Good luck and I'm sure your mother will love it!
    HUGS
    Tammy Louise
    xx

    ReplyDelete