Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Cards for boys

After completing the scrapbook layout I shared in my last post, I decided to try and finish off the rest of the paper pack since it was down to scraps. I made a half dozen boys' cards (using sketches from the Scrapbook.com January Sketch Challenge) and then turned the rest of the scraps into Father's Day card kits for the Childrens' Hospital (via Send A Smile 4 Kids Canada). I'm happy to say that I've used up all but two sheets of the Sassafras Robotics paper collection! Yippee me!




I'm entering these cards into the following challenges:

Clear it Out: Anything goes using stash
Creative Card Crew: For a child
Scrapbook.com January Sketch Challenge:





2 comments:

  1. Great masculine cards Shelley. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along with us @ CIO challenge blog...stop by and play with us again <((><
    Great project you have entered :)
    http://clearitoutchallenge.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete