Friday, January 29, 2010

Another wonderful Mo's image

I'm absolutely in love with Mo's newer set of images based on the "Terrible Two's". In particular I can't help using the tantruming (is that a word?) kids for birthday cards. This one tickles my funny bone with the cute sparkly tutu and princess tiara along with all that attitude. The sentiment inside says "it's just another birthday".



Challenges that helped inspire this card include:
Recipe:
Image - Mo's Digital Pencil
Copic markers
Paper (including paper ribbon) - freebie from crafting magazine
Spellbinders nestabilities
Glossy accents
-------------------------------------------------------

I also had fun working with this new image from Wink*Wink*Ink. As you see the card has an opening that shows the horse's face and then opens up to show the entire horse.


Recipe:
Image - Wink*Wink*Ink
Copic markers
Papers - Basic Grey
Spellbinders nestabilities
------------------------------------------------------

And finally, I decided to go back to my roots as it were and use colored pencils for this adorable Stamping Bella stamp. The card design was inspired by a Scrap N Stamp sketch challenge.  


Other challenges that helped inspire this card are:



Recipe:
Image - Stamping Bella
Paper - Basic Grey & digital

4 comments:

  1. LOVE that image, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Mo's stamps. The one you used is do funny, LOL, and the sentiment is perfect.

    I really loved my Prisma Pencils until I got my copics. You have inspired me to pull then back out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Georgeous, sweet card (fab trantrum image isn't it?)and many thanks for joining us at "Fab 'n' Funky" challenges this week. We look forward to seeing you again.

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shelley this is fabulous loving that image which makes me smile he looks a right little character lol..thank you for joining our challenge at Digital Tuesday
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete