Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Visions of sugar plumps

I've been waiting to share this card - the image is just so amusing - but had to wait until my BFF received it. Couldn't have her see it on my blog first!
The image is from Just Inklined - if you haven't checked them out, then you are really missing out. They have funny images like this one as well as more traditional images of birds, sceneries, etc.

In making this card, I used all Basic Grey patterned papers. Every layer is popped up although you can't tell in the photo.

Challenges:

I used non-traditional colours for Corrosive Challenge
Christmas card - Critter Sketch, Paper Playtime, Stampin' for the Weekend
This card was created for someone very special (my BFF Jacqui) - Totally Gorjuss
I used the sketch from Sketch Saturday

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh this is gorgeous!!

    This would be a fabulous entry into the Top Tip Tuesday Get Embellishing challenge this week - you can enter as many times as you like!

    Hope to see you there!
    Merry Christmas!
    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shelley!

    The card is beautiful! Thanks so much for making this card with our last sketch for this year at Sketch Saturday!!

    I wish you a very merry Christmas!!

    Leonie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun & fabulous Shelley!!
    Thanks so much for playing along @ Paper Playtime!
    Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card! Thanks for playing the Critter Sketch Challenge.
    Merry Christmas,
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very funny! I love the papers too:) Thanks for playing along at Critter Sketch Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this i too cute! Love your colors - I needed this posted to my fridge before i ate all the goodies on Christmas day! Thanks so much for joining us for the Critter Sketch Challenge and we hope you will join us for our next exciting challenge!
    Hugs,
    Marsha
    CSCB-DT

    ReplyDelete